ProBot Activity Monitor Description :
ProBot Activity Monitor has been detected as a vicious and dangerous Trojan infection which made by the Andrei Birjukov in July 2004. It has been designed by the cyber hackers to attack the innocent System users for the illegal purposes. This trojan infection is compatible with all version of Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Vista, Server 2005, Server 2008, Me, NT, 7, 8, 10 and so on. The sole intention behind the developer of this infection is to gain money and income from you. Once it installed on your PC, it starts to cause lots of serious issues. Before getting the details of its impact, you have to understand the intrusion way of ProBot Activity Monitor.
Know where does ProBot Activity Monitor come from?
Obviously, ProBot Activity Monitor does not float around the air like human viruses. Like any other System infection, it also one of the most vicious Trojan infection. Behind the creation of each virus, a System programmer is involved. They create such an infection of several reasons. Generally, it created by the cyber hackers for financial purposes. Mostly, it intrudes into the user Computer secretly without asking for their permission via bundled of freeware programs, hacked sites, exploit kits, drive-by-download, infected devices, file sharing network and much more. All mentioned channels are the most common that used by ProBot Activity Monitor to spread over the PC.
Once, it installed on the user PC successfully, leaving it on the PC for a long time is really not a wise decision. It makes chaos on your PC which starts to display you thousand number of annoying adverts. First of all, it modifies your all System, DNS and browser setting automatically without any consent and blocks you to reset them back. This is capable for injects other malicious infection such as spyware, adware, ransomware, malware etc by opens the back door. The worst thing about this infection is that it gathers victims all sensitive data and exposed them to the public. For the sake of privacy, it is very necessary to get rid of ProBot Activity Monitor.
Harmful Properties of ProBot Activity Monitor
- Hides from the System user.
- Logs keystrokes
- Sends out the logs by email or FTP.
- Stays resident in the background of PC.
Manual Tips To Remove ProBot Activity Monitor From Compromised Machine
(The below given manual steps is simply intended to delete harmful parasite from your computer and secure system from any danger impact).
Step 1 : Start Windows PC With Safe Mode
For Win XP / Vista / Win 7
- Restart computer and press F8 repeatedly.
- From Advanced Windows option, click on “Safe Mode With Networking”.
For Windows 8
- Click on Start and from the menu option, click on Control Panel.
- Click on System Security option, then click on Administrative Tools and them move to System Configurations.
Learn Video Guidelines To Uninstall ProBot Activity Monitor
- Select Safe Boot option and click on OK. Now, select Restart option.
For Windows 10
- Select Start menu.
- Press Power button icon from the right corner. It will popup Power option menu.
- To reboot Windows 10, long press SHIFT key and click on restart option.
- Click on Startup Setting, move to Advanced option and then choose Troubleshoot icon.
- Click on Restart then select “Safe Mode With Networking” and hit Enter.
Step 2 : How To Delete ProBot Activity Monitor From Task Manager
It explains easy method to end all running malicious processes that are related to ProBot Activity Monitor by using Task Manager.
- Press Ctrl + Del + Alt together just to open Windows Task Manager.
- To find ProBot Activity Monitor, click on Processes.
- Now, to eliminate ProBot Activity Monitor, click on End Process button.
Step 3 : Method To Uninstall ProBot Activity Monitor From Control Panel
For Win 7, Vista and Win XP
- Click on Start button and then move to Control Panel from given list.
- Click on Uninstall Program option from there.
- Now, choose all the unwanted as well as suspicious programs associated with ProBot Activity Monitor and click on “Uninstall” option.
For Windows 8
- Click on “Charms Bar”.
- Move to Settings options.
- Now click on Control Panel and move to Uninstall Program option.
- Select suspicious programs related with ProBot Activity Monitor and then hit on “Uninstall” button.
For Windows 10
- Firstly, click on Start menu and then move to All Apps.
- From the given list, choose ProBot Activity Monitor and other associated programs.
- Select them all and click on “Uninstall” button to get ProBot Activity Monitor removed from PC coompletely.
Step 4 : Easily Remove ProBot Activity Monitor Created Files From Registry
- Press Win + R together and open Run Command box.
- Now, enter “regedit” in the box and open Windows Registry Editor.
- Now, press Ctrl + F to find ProBot Activity Monitor and its malicious entries.
- Now, delete all the ProBot Activity Monitor named registries. You can look up for it in directories as well.
- Make sure to delete only ProBot Activity Monitor related entries because any mistake can lead to danger.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
If you still find difficulties in removing ProBot Activity Monitor and have any other type of doubt related to your PC, ask our expert at any time.