Facts you should know about Search.searchcounn.com
Search.searchcounn.com is considered as a severe system infection that has been identified as a browser hijacker. This system threat will appear on your PC when you surf the Internet. Whenever you launches your web browser to use Internet and visit a legit site the due to the presence of this hijacker you got redirected on malicious pop-ups contained sites. These sites have been powered by an adware programs. This nasty hijacker has been designed by the cyber crooks to make easy earning by displaying misleading ads or pop-ups on the victims computer. The main goal of this noxious hijacker is trick you to download fake software programs and malicious update links on your system. It may secretly inject malicious codes into the update programs and downloads when you ready to use these links on your PC.
Some more details about Search.searchcounn.com
Modified search results and altered browsers settings.
Via freeware or shareware.
Symptoms that shows attack of Search.searchcounn.com
- You may firstly notice that your browsers settings has been changed automatically without your permission.
- Many of adverts and pop-ups are displaying on the websites or your homepage.
- Your previous set homepage has also replaced with another one.
- Search engine provider also gets altered without your consent.
Search.searchcounn.com : How It gets on your system
- Downloading bundles of freeware and other drive-by downloads on your system.
- If you open some malicious domains and other suspicious websites.
- This hijacker infection may spread through file sharing on Internet.
- It comes on your system by updating your software from infected update links.
- It may comes on your system by playing online games and using infected external media devices.
Search.searchcounn.com is really a havoc
- Search.searchcounn.com hijack your browser and modifies its settings.
- This hijacker redirected your search results to other suspicious websites.
- This dubious website may intrude other system threats into your system.
- It may slow down your PC performance speed and network speed.
- By the help of this virus hackers may takes control on your device.
- One of the most havoc property of this virus that it may steal your private information and send to their developers.
If you do not want to take these problems happen on your system the you should remove Search.searchcounn.com instantly from your machine.
Effective Steps To Remove Infection From Your Web Browser
Quickly Remove Search.searchcounn.com And Other Malware Program From Control Panel ( Win XP/7, Win 8, Win 10)
Follow These Steps To Remove Search.searchcounn.com From Windows XP/7
Step 1- Proceed the process by starting PC/Laptop in ‘Safe Mode’ by continuously pressing F8 key. When system start in safe mode all the icons appear in larger then the normal view.
Method To Remove Search.searchcounn.com Manually From Computer (Video Guide)
Step 2- Now gently click on the Start button, which you found in bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 3- Clicking on Start button will bring Start Menu. From the list go with the Control Panel option.
Step 4- Now you will come to interact with ‘Control Panel’ Window. Go with the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option of ‘Programs’ category.
Step 5- Now you will come to interact with ‘Program and Feature’ or ‘Uninstall Program‘ screen. From the list of installed program select Search.searchcounn.com and then click on ‘Uninstall’ button. You can also uninstall by right clicking on selected program.
If you like to view most recently installed program you have to click on ‘Install On’ column to sort program according to installed date. Scroll through the list of recently installed program and uninstall those whom you don’t know.
Step 6- If confirmation pop-up comes on screen simply go with OK button.
Follow These Steps To Remove Search.searchcounn.com From Windows 8/10
Step 1. Start PC in Safe Mode and Networking.
Step 2. Type ‘appwiz.cpl’ in Run Window and press enter.
Step 3. Program and Feature Windows comes on screen.
Step 4. From the list of installed program select Search.searchcounn.com and then click on Uninstall button.
Step 1- Firstly close your all program and safe all important data into external drive. After this press Windows + R button at once.
Step 2- Run Windows comes on screen, in the space provided please type ‘regedit’ and hit enter or click on ‘OK‘ button.
Step 3- After this you will come to interact with ‘Registry Editor’. Go with every hives of the registry tree and start removing entries of Search.searchcounn.com.
Step 4- You may ask for confirmation, press ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’.
In Google Chrome
You can set specific page to open as homepage
1. Launch your Chrome by clicking on its icon.
2. Click on Menu or More icon of Google Chrome which you find in top-right corner of the browser.
3. Now go with the Settings.
4. After this please check the box Show Home button under ‘Appearance’.
5. As you check Show Home button option activate Change hyperlink.
6. Click on Change hyperlink and set the homepage.
In Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on the Menu button which you will find in upper right corner of the Mozilla Firefox.
2. From the list Click on the Options and then Preferences.
3. After this go with General panel.
4. From Startup box of Home Page click on Restore to Default.
5. Now close about:preferences page. Changes you have made get automatically saved.
In Internet Explorer
1. First of all close your all browser and other files.
2. Now launch your Internet Explorer and click on Tool button.
3. From the list please choose Internet options.
4. Now move to Home page option of General tab and enter URL of site which you like to set as home page.
5. Now click on Apply button and then click on OK button.
6. Close your browser now.
Reset Google Chrome
1. In latest version of Google Chrome Click on Customize and control Google Chrome button > Settings.
2. After this move on Advanced Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of page and go with “Reset browser settings” section.
4. After this click on Reset browser settings button.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Start Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu option and from the drop down choose Help icon.
2. Now select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option from the Help menu.
3. Now pop-up windows comes on screen asking for Start in Safe Mode or Reset Firefox, go with Reset Firefox option.
4. A Rest Firefox pop-up Windows again comes on screen, go with Reset Firefox button again.
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Foremost stop all process of Internet Explorer and launch it.
2. Click on the Tool option.
3. From the list choose Internet Options.
4. Now move to Advance tab.
5. After this click on Reset button.
6. Finally click on Reset.
If you face problem while going above mentioned steps then go with Windows Scanner or contact out tech support team.