It created unique id for each infected victim and does not show a particular ransom fees for all the victims. It means that the ransom threat hackers demanded different amount of sums from the victims.
Spam emails and malicious visits.
It has been detected to mainly deliver and target innocent PC users via malicious droppers. This infected program is also delivered to you through spam emails campaigns that uses various phishing methods and social engineering tricks to download their attached files on to their computer system to inject the infectious codes into their healthy PC to make it vulnerable. Some of the other possible intrusions methods are like downloads of freeware from untrusted sites or hacked websites, drive by downloads, undesirable clicks on ads and some other virus infections are also responsible for the distribution of the infection.
- Always use latest updated antivirus on your system that can minimize the virus attacks.
- Do not open spam emails that looks legit like an official documents.
- Do not click on the random ads or links.
- Always keep a good and updated backup of your files.
Step 1 : Start PC With Safe Mode
- Restart your computer by making a click on Restart button.
- During the process of restart, press F8 continuously.
- With the help of arrow key, click on “Safe Mode With Networking” from boot menu.
- Now, your PC will start in Safe Mode.
- From your keyboard, press Alt + Ctrl + Del all together.
- You will see Task Manager window will get appeared on your PC screen.
- To clock that task, simply click on “End Task” button.
- Click on Start menu and then open Control Panel.
- From the Program category, move to Uninstall a Program option.
- Click on the Search button on the right edge of the screen and then type Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Hit on Start button and from the Search box, search for Control Panel.
- Move to Program and choose Uninstall a Program option.
- To open Run box, press Win + R button together.
- In the Run dialog box, type “regedit” and then hit OK.
- Press Win + R button to open Run command box.
- In the Run box, type “msconfig” and then hit Enter.
- Now, open Startup Tab, and then uncheck all the entries which are from unknown manufacturer.
If you have any type of queries left in your mind related to system problem, feel free to ask our experts. They will happily solve your issues in just few time.